During uncertain economic times, we at Meridian Risk Management (UK) Ltd realise that your stakeholders and investors need the assurance that the security service is sufficient to protect their assets, risk commensurate and cost effective.
Security Management often falls as a secondary task to an Office / FM manager and even appointed Company Security Managers have multiple aspects to their roles – Physical Security; Guarding & Patrol services; Systems and Cyber Security as well as managing budgets and contracted service providers.
Assuring that your service provider is delivering against their contractual obligation; ensuring that the risk reviews are current and adequate and that you are benefiting from the most up to date innovative solutions are all key aspects of providing your organisation with the best security solutions for the best value.
Our Risk Assessment, Consultancy and Auditing services provide a range of deliverables including;
- Review of your company, project or building security requirements with recommended solutions and the ability to project manage the service delivery roll-out;
- Independent review, audit and assessment of existing security solutions, including penetration testing and threat analysis;
- Review of existing service provider’s delivery against contractual obligations;
- Identifying key areas for development;
- Undertaking independent reviews of contract tenders, market ‘dip tests’ and negotiations with service providers;
- Developing Security Awareness and Vigilance programs for employees to enhance the security culture within the organisation;
- Performing Data Protection Impact Assessments in relation to GDPR/DPA2018’s impact on an organisations security systems (CCTV & Access Control)
- Undertaking Health & Safety Risk Assessments and reviews or conducting assurances of your H&S/Operational policies as well as ability to provide the management of your H&S requirements and implementation.